Tuesday, August 25, 2009

America's Largest Christmas Bazaar

I am excited to announce that Sewing Alley will be a vendor at America's Largest Christmas Bazaar held at the Portland Expo Center. Joining me will be Facets Jewelry and Monkey Dance Cloth. The show runs for 6 days over two weekends, Nov. 27, 28, 29 and Dec. 4, 5, 6. We will be stocking a large assortment of items handmade by Jessie, Karen, and myself. You are sure to find something for everyone on your list. I hope to see you there!



For you viewing pleasure here are some previews.
More to come as we get more products made!


Sewing Alley's Large Eye Spy Bags


Felt Play Food Sets also by Sewing Alley

Monkey Dance Cloth's Fitted Diapers and Embroidered Diaper Covers






Sewing Alley Play Dough

2 comments:

Laura said...

Where is the Bazaar? I'd love to get all the Christmas shopping done in the best way possible... supporting locals!

Allison said...

Its at the Portland Expo Center. I updated the post to reflect that. You can also click on the name of the show and it will link you to the website with hours, dates, parking info, etc. Hope to see you there!!