Thursday, December 17, 2009

Last Stocking of 2009!

The end of the year is upon us, wow time has flown by this year! The last stocking of 2009 is up currently and I believe it is the biggest stocking ever in Sewing Alley history. A total of 66 items were stocked this week at Sewing Alley! A number of new fabrics prints are in use right now as well as some old favorites. Check out the lizards print fabric items as it is one of my new favorites!! The dragon print is a close second though.
You can view all items in stock here at the
Flannel Lounge Pants

Flax Packs

Cuddly Oversized Fleece Blankets
Eye Spy Bags
Thank you to all of my blog followers and customers this year. You have helped to make it a great year here at Sewing Alley and I have enjoyed working with each and every one of you.
To show my thanks through 12/31/09
enter code Blogger to get 15% your total order! Even sale prices!
All orders over $35 (not including shipping charges) get free shipping as well!
(I will refund the shipping charges via paypal when you place your order.)

No comments: